Bradford Rockwool Fireseal Party Wall Batts are used to provide fire protection in Party walls or separating walls between
adjoining occupancies.PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
Bradford Fireseal Party Wall Batt is an insulation material specially formulated to provide fire protection. Bradford Fireseal
Fire Party Wall Batt is manufactured from a molten mixture of natural rock and recycled blast furnace waste products,
bonded with thermosetting resin. The product has remarkable resistance to shrinkage at temperatures encountered in
fire conditions. This stability is well beyond that of normal Rockwool or Glasswool insulation materials. The product can be
identified by its dark brown appearance.
• Highly durable insulation product
• Remarkable resistance to shrinkage at high temperatures encountered in fire conditions
• Easily cut and formed to fit into tight applications
• Excellent and cost effective fire insulation
• Performance is not adversely effected from contact with water
• Non combustible
• Biosoluble and safe to use productSize 1200x168x100 mm 5 pcs per pack
Gyprock™ Party Wall System is designed to provide a separating wall between dwellings that are side-by-side such as town houses.Gyprock™ Party Wall comprises a double frame wall with a fire barrier between the frames. The principle of the fire performance is the central 25mm fire barrier that provides the primary fire resistance.NEW!
The best knife for an Insulation Installer.Easy use for all type of insulating material. 2 different tooth shapes. Supplied with holster. Symmetrical double component handle. Can be used to cut without any effort polyester insulation, rock wool, glass wool, wood wool or hemp insulating panels, flax, cellulose wadding panels