1 Hour Fire Rated Access Panels (APF1) are designed to sit flush with the ceiling or wall surface leaving a narrow opening joint around the face. The Access Panel is secured with a locking key or can be individually keyed for maximum security.
APF1 Panels have fully concealed hinges to provide lockable security access to services. The Access Panels can be installed during construction or after the wall or ceiling has been lined.
2 Hour Fire Rated Access Panels (APF2) are screw fixed access panels with a laminated MDF face designed to meet the requirements of the BCA with FRL of 120/120/120 and 60/60/60.
APF2 panels are designed for installation in walls, shafts and ceilings where full integrity and insulation criteria are required under fire conditions. AFP2 panels provide maintenance access to voids and services in fire rated construction.
• Fits all standard 450-600mm ceiling joist centres
• Great time saverinstallation takes minutes
• More economical than wooden frames
• Attractive appearance
• Hi-impact white plastic construction
• Can be painted if desired.
• Australian Made, Australian Owned
• Can be mounted in both ceiling and wall situations • Great for use where headroom is a problem • Metal hinged door • Hi-impact white injection moulded frame • Standard commercial slot type lock, operated with standard screwdriver • Safety door strap • Australian Made, Australian Owned
Gyprock Fyrchek is part of Gyprock’s specialty range of plasterboards. It is a fire and acoustic grade board with a specially processed glass fibre-reinforced gypsum core for use in fire rated wall and ceiling systems and where improved acoustic performance is required.