Steel Track-Party Wall
Steel track (Rondo NºP140) is used in the following
• Support of SHAFT LINER PANELS at the top and the
bottom of the wall.
• Support of SHAFT LINER PANELS at the ends of the wall.
• Used back to back at all horizontal joints in SHAFT LINER
Bradford Rockwool Fireseal Party Wall Batts are used to provide fire protection in Party walls or separating walls between
Bradford Fireseal Party Wall Batt is an insulation material specially formulated to provide fire protection. Bradford Fireseal
Fire Party Wall Batt is manufactured from a molten mixture of natural rock and recycled blast furnace waste products,
bonded with thermosetting resin. The product has remarkable resistance to shrinkage at temperatures encountered in
fire conditions. This stability is well beyond that of normal Rockwool or Glasswool insulation materials. The product can be
identified by its dark brown appearance.
• Highly durable insulation product
• Remarkable resistance to shrinkage at high temperatures encountered in fire conditions
• Easily cut and formed to fit into tight applications
• Excellent and cost effective fire insulation
• Performance is not adversely effected from contact with water
• Non combustible
• Biosoluble and safe to use product
Size 1200x168x100 mm 5 pcs per pack