1 hour Fire Rated Access Panels with Set Bead APF1-450×450-S
1 Hour Fire Rated Access Panels (APF1) are designed to sit flush with the ceiling or wall surface leaving a narrow opening joint around the face. The Access Panel is secured with a locking key or can be individually keyed for maximum security.
APF1 Panels have fully concealed hinges to provide lockable security access to services. The Access Panels can be installed during construction or after the wall or ceiling has been lined.
• Can be mounted in both ceiling and wall situations • Great for use where headroom is a problem • Metal hinged door • Hi-impact white injection moulded frame • Standard commercial slot type lock, operated with standard screwdriver • Safety door strap • Australian Made, Australian Owned
• Fits all standard 450-600mm ceiling joist centres
• Great time saverinstallation takes minutes
• More economical than wooden frames
• Attractive appearance
• Hi-impact white plastic construction
• Can be painted if desired.
• Australian Made, Australian Owned
Access 600x600mm Panel Metal Standard Set Bead Budget Lock WBT
Wallboard Tools Standard Access Panels allow access behind walls or ceilings where fire and sound rating is not requiredFeatures
◾ Budget Lock
◾ Quality hinges
◾ Horizontal and vertical fixing lugs
◾ 1mm metal door
◾ 1mm metal frame
◾ Concealed hinges
◾ Clean welds
◾ Primed finish
◾ Individually packed
◾ Available in Flanged and Set Bead
◾ Standard sizes: 300x300mm, 450x450mm, 560x560mm & 600x600mm
2 hour Fire Rated Access Panels Flanged APF2-600x600-S
2 Hour Fire Rated Access Panels (APF2) are screw fixed access panels with a laminated MDF face designed to meet the requirements of the BCA with FRL of 120/120/120 and 60/60/60.
APF2 panels are designed for installation in walls, shafts and ceilings where full integrity and insulation criteria are required under fire conditions. AFP2 panels provide maintenance access to voids and services in fire rated construction.